About SERVPRO of Tri-Cities Plus
Andrew M. Bahen, Theresa C. Bahen
Owners of SERVPRO of Tri-Cities Plus
SERVPRO® of Tri-Cities, Plus is an award winning cleanup and restoration company with more than 25 years of experience. Our highly trained teams respond 24/7 providing excellent service to homeowners, building owners, facility managers and property managers through out the area.
Independently owned and operated by Andrew and Theresa Bahen. We have earned an excellent reputation with homeowners, insurance companies, business owners, facility managers, local and state government agencies and other management teams responsible for commercial property. Our experience, people, capacity and equipment uniquely qualifies us to handle large jobs no matter how extensive the damage. In the unfortunate event of a fire or water damage, call SERVPRO® of Tri-Cities, Plus. We will respond 24/7 with trained employees, state of the art equipment and the resources required to perform emergency services to help mitigate property damage.
NADCA Certified Air Duct Cleaning For Your Home and Business.
When it comes to air duct cleaning choose SERVPRO® of Tri-Cities, Plus. As amember of the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA) we adhere to the strict standards required to earn the NADCA certification. NADCA certification is recognized around the world as the benchmark for trained and qualified professionals. Since 1986 SERVPRO® of Tri-Cities, Plus has offered air duct cleaning services to homeowners and businesses. These services have been performed according to NADCA standards utilizing only technicians certified by NADCA. The certification ensures the technician has the knowledge and proficiency to conduct HVAC assessments, cleaning, and restoration services. Our staff includes Air System Cleaning Specialists (ASCS), Certified Ventilation Inspectors (CVI) and Ventilation System Mold Remediators. We utilize the proper techniques, standards, and safety practices recommended by NADCA. Go to NADCA.com for additional information.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASCS - Air Systems Cleaning Specialist
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- CVI - Certified Ventilation Inspectors
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- JSR - Journeyman Fire & Smoke Restorer
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- VSMR - Ventilation System Mold Remediators
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Associated Building Contractors ABC
- Associated General Contrators
- Better Business Bureau
- Building Owners and Managers Association BOMA
- Central Virginia Apartment Association
- Chesterfield Chamber of Commerce
- CREW Richmond Commercial Real Estate Women
- Greater Richmond Association of Commercial Real Estate GRACRE
- International Facility Managers Association
- IREM Partner Institute of Real Estate Management
- National Air Duct Cleaning Association NADCA
- Petersburg - Hopewell Chamber of Commerce
- Risk and Insurance Management RIMS Virginia Chapter
- CEO Award - Associate Franchise