Recent Why SERVPRO Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire


This Vietnam Veteran's home was involved in an electric fire that sparked in the kitchen. The damage left behind affected the whole home with soot, smoke and de... READ MORE



Country Club Water Damage


This country club experienced a major water damage that affected thousands of square feet of the building from top to bottom. The SERVPRO of Tri-Cities Plus tea... READ MORE



University Gym Water Damage


This university experienced a water damage when a main water pipe burst. Gallons of water affected the gym floor as well as the locker rooms, which were covered... READ MORE



Fire in Middle School Gym


SERVPRO of Tri-Cities, Plus is an Extreme Team. This means that we have the necessary tools, man-power and equipment to respond to a large loss that may be outs... READ MORE