This Vietnam Veteran's home was involved in an electric fire that sparked in the kitchen. The damage left behind affected the whole home with soot, smoke and destruction. SERVPRO of Tri-Cities Plus stepped in an volunteered our resources and expertise to get his home back to a livable condition as quickly as possible. Because this veteran did not have insurance, we asked the community to step in and help volunteer to rebuild his home and clean the affected contents. Thanks to an outpouring of love from the community, this resident was able to get back in his home with a new renovated kitchen and all new appliances donated by other generous companies.