Community Learning Center Fire
This community learning center for children experienced a fire which started in a storage closet. The fire caused the sprinklers to go off throughout the building affecting carpets, floors, contents with water damage. In addition to the water damage, the fire produced smoke and soot damage throughout the facility. When there is a fire in a home or building, the odors from the soot and smoke will linger and affect everything inside the building. Luckily, SERVPRO of Tri-Cities responded quickly as began remediating and restoring the building, contents, rugs and carpets. The community learning center was ready to go and up and running in just a few days!