Recent Community Before & After Photos

Drying Saturated Carpet in Community Center


This elementary school building in Henrico experienced a water damage after fire sprinklers went off. The fire started in the upstairs supply closet causing the... READ MORE



Community Learning Center Fire


This community learning center for children experienced a fire which started in a storage closet. The fire caused the sprinklers to go off throughout the buildi... READ MORE



Soot Covered Couch Chesterfield


Before and after depiction of soot cleaning after a fire damage. In addition to fire and smoke, your Tri-Cities home may also suffer from soot damage as a resul... READ MORE