About SERVPRO of Tri-Cities Plus
Andrew M. Bahen, Theresa C. Bahen
Owners of SERVPRO of Tri-Cities Plus
SERVPRO® of Tri-Cities, Plus is an award winning cleanup and restoration company with more than 30 years of experience. Our highly trained teams respond 24/7 providing excellent service to homeowners, building owners, facility managers and property managers through out the area.
Awarded SERVPRO® Franchise of the Year, SERVPRO® of Tri-Cities, Plus is consistently recognized in the top ten of 1,600 plus national locations. In 2015, SERVPRO® of Tri-Cities, Plus was named the 4th Best Franchise in the Nation!
Independently owned and operated by Andrew and Theresa Bahen. We have earned an excellent reputation with homeowners, insurance companies, business owners, facility managers, local and state government agencies and other management teams responsible for commercial property. Our experience, people, capacity and equipment uniquely qualifies us to handle large jobs no matter how extensive the damage. In the unfortunate event of a fire or water damage, call SERVPRO® of Tri-Cities, Plus. We will respond 24/7 with trained employees, state of the art equipment and the resources required to perform emergency services to help mitigate property damage.
Our staff includes Air System Cleaning Specialists (ASCS), Certified Ventilation Inspectors (CVI) and Ventilation System Mold Remediators. We utilize the proper techniques, standards, and safety practices recommended by NADCA. Go to NADCA.com for additional information.
SERVPRO® of Tri-Cities, Plus is also NADCA Certified Air Duct Cleaning For Your Home and Business.
Choose SERVPRO® of Tri-Cities, Plus when it comes to air duct cleaning. As a member of the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA), we adhere to the strict standards required to earn the NADCA certification. NADCA certification is recognized around the world as the benchmark for trained and qualified professionals. Since 1986, SERVPRO® of Tri-Cities, Plus has offered air duct cleaning services to homeowners and businesses. These services have been performed according to NADCA standards utilizing only technicians certified by NADCA. The certification ensures the technician has the knowledge and proficiency to conduct HVAC assessments, cleaning, and restoration services.
Follow us on Twitter: @SERVPRORVA
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- VSMR - Ventilation System Mold Remediators
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- OSHA - Other Training
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- JSR - Journeyman Fire & Smoke Restorer
- ASCS - Air Systems Cleaning Specialist
- CVI - Certified Ventilation Inspectors
- National Air Duct Cleaning Association NADCA
- CREW Richmond Commercial Real Estate Women
- Associated General Contrators
- Greater Richmond Association of Commercial Real Estate GRACRE
- Petersburg - Hopewell Chamber of Commerce
- Risk and Insurance Management RIMS Virginia Chapter
- Chesterfield Chamber of Commerce
- Central Virginia Apartment Association
- International Facility Managers Association
- Building Owners and Managers Association BOMA
- IREM Partner Institute of Real Estate Management
- Better Business Bureau
- Associated Building Contractors ABC
- CEO Award - Associate Franchise